Online &telephone banking
Bank where you want, when you want
Our secure online banking service means it’s never been easier to bank with us. Why wait for your statement? Online banking lets you access your account and take advantage of a wide range of services.
Our online banking service allows you to:
- Access your accounts at your convenience
- View transactions online
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Use secure messaging facility and access online help
If you are looking for online business banking, you can click here.
If you are already registered for online banking, you can log in here.
Automated telephone banking
Our automated telephone banking service lets you manage your finances over the telephone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Telephone banking lets you:
- Check your account balance
- Check transactions on your accounts
- Make transfers between your Islamic Bank of Britain accounts
- Make transfers to your nominated bank account*
- Activate your debit cards
- Reset your online banking password
- Speak to one of our customer services advisors
*nominated accounts are only permitted when a customer has been successfully verified through the automated telephone banking system and the details updated with our customer services team.
In addition to the services provided by automated telephone banking, our customer service teams can help customers manage their finances over the telephone, helping with things such as ordering new cards, chequebooks, paying in books and statements, as well as new account applications and general account enquiries.
To apply for our online or telephone banking services, you must hold a current or savings account with us.
You can register for our online or telephone banking services in any of the following ways:
By post or at one of our branches
- Simply download, print out and complete the application form, and send it to:
Islamic Bank of Britain plc.
PO Box 12461
- You can register by phone by calling our Customer Services team on 0845 145 1200, Monday to Friday between 9.00am to 7.00pm, and on Saturdays, between 9.00am and 1.00pm.
For your own benefit and protection, you should carefully read the online banking special conditions and telephone banking special conditions before you sign and return the application form.
To view PDFs you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. This program is available free of charge from the Adobe website.
Terms and conditions
For your own benefit and protection, you should carefully read the following important leaflets before you complete the application:
To view PDFs you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. This program is available free of charge from the Adobe website